Strength of Material written by Ramamrutham.
This well-known text-book has been largely written and enlarged for the present edition. In the preface Mr. Ramamrutham states that a number of fresh examples, mostly drawn from actual practice, have been added to the various chapters, and that all tables of strengths, elasticities, and weights of materials have been brought up to date.
Mechanics and Strength of Materials
Considered the standard reference for the mechanical industries worldwide, this comprehensive, practical, easy-to-use reference contains new and revised material for mechanical and manufacturing engineers, designers, draftsmen, toolmakers, and machinists.
Strength of Material by Ramamrutham with following content in this book.
This book is very easy to understand and very good quality content available in this book.
TABLE OF CONTENT..
- Simple Stress and Strains 1-100
- Strain Energy – impact loading 101-118
- Center of Gravity and Moment of Inertia 119-157
- Share force and bending moments 158-227
- Stresses in Beams 228-337
- Direct and Bending Stresses 338-370
- Masonry Dams 371-388
- Deflection of Beams 389-527
- Fixed and Continuous Beams 528-581
- Torsion of Shafts 582-632
- Principal Stress and strains 633-682
- Thin Cylinders and Spheres 706-726
- Columns and Struts 727-768
- Riveted Joints 769-798
- Welded Connections 799-830
- Analysis of Framed Structures 831-914
- Simple Mechanical Properties of Metals 915-922
- Element of Reinforced Concrete 923-998
Strength of Material by Ramamrutham
Also Read Building Materials book By S. K. Duggal
DISCLAIMER: We are not the original publisher of this book. This e-book has been collected from other websites on internet. All the rights on this book belongs and reserved to Respective Publishers.
VISITORS: Our all E-book, Content and resource are free to download and usable for Learners, Students and Practitioner who not eligible to purchase book.
Note- Always purchase the original book from the respective author if you can.