A comprehensive book for Surveying and Leveling book By N.N. Basak
- Name of the Course: Diploma in Civil Engineering Subject: Surveying
Developing the surveying skill required for civil engineering.
Objective:-Students will be able to:
1. Use the survey instruments.
2. Take linear and angular measurements.
3. Measure the area of land.
4. Prepare layouts and maps.
5. Set out alignments for roads, railways, canals, pipelines, tunnels etc.
6. Prepare a contour map.
7. Compute area and volume from given contour map.
Unit -1 Types Of Survey Maximum Marks -6
Unit -2 Measurement of horizontal distance Maximum Marks – 12
Unit -3 Compass Survey Maximum Marks 14
Unit- 4 Levelling Maximum Marks 14
Unit -5 Contouring Maximum Marks 8
Unit -6 Area measurements Maximum Marks 10
Unit -7 Plane Table Surveying 6
TOTAL MARKS = 70
Reference Book for Surveying
Surveying and Leveling By N.N. Basak
Click here to Buy Surveying and Leveling book By N.N. Basak
Also you Can Visit
- ILLUSTRATED DESIGN OF REINFORCED CONCRETE BUILDINGS By Late Dr. S. R. Karve and Dr. V. L. Saha
- PDF Download Construction Engineering and Management by Dr. S. Seetharaman
- Easy Bar Bending Theory by Ansuman Santra
- Get your 3D Building design and elevation online in your place with lowest price
- How can we conserve water in our homes
- Strength of Material Book by Ramamrutham
DISCLAIMER: We are not the original publisher of this book. This e-book has been collected from other websites on the internet. All the rights on this book belong and reserved to Respective Publishers.
Save Water Save Your Future