How to save water in your home?
I am sharing with you some procedure of how to save/ conserve water in your home from daily use.
Do you know India is facing extreme water crisis in history as per the report of NITI Aayog ? And our negligence to waste of water is the main reason behind it. As you know most of the states in India are suffering water shortage problem from few years and by 2020 40 % of people in India will face huge water crisis problem. According to the Composite Water Management Index (CWMI) report released by NITI Aayog, 21 nos of cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, etc are reaching to ZERO groundwater situation.
In this year drinking water sold at various places of Chennai, Bangalore at a higher price (400/ liter collected from the web). Every year 2,00,0000 peoples have died in the crisis of drinking water. We are just behind them. So now time come to realize the situation and conserve water for our future. Why it is not started from our home.
How can we conserve water in our homes… their is some tricks and trips to reduce water usages from your daily use. By maintains following trips you can save gallons of water per day.
1) At first, replace your water tap which has leakage (dripping tap) and consumes water from wastage up to 20 to 30 liter from every tap. This is the very common phenomenon of wastage of water in our residents.
2) Stop the continuous flowing of water when you brush. From a common analyze, you can save water up to 6 liters per minute from these bad habits.
3) Chose small shower time, you can consume 6 to 40 liters of water from your shower. Never chose a thoroughly flowing shower when you washing your body. Change your shower time and types so that you can save water for your future.
Also, you use a water reducer tap or aerated shower head. Use bucket for a bath it can reduce water use at the time of the shower.
4) Use water-saving nozzle for kitchen tap for wash vegetables, utensils, etc. At the market, many water reducer nozzles and adapter are available at a very cheap price. Use those water-saving nozzles and consume water up to 7 liters from every use.
5) Use RO output water– Water which is coming from output pipes of RO and generally people treated this as wastewater, but you can stock this water in another tank and used it for washing your utensils and kitchen equipment or kitchen, from it you can save up to 20 liters of water in your family every day. Also, you can use this water for your flower pot and floor cleaning or another use of house cleaning.
6) Do not run your washing machine or dishwasher until it is full of water, half full or low water in washing machine waste huge quantities of water.
7) Put water buds in your basin outlet pipe and use this water for plantation and washing your car. Also, you can use this water for small construction works.
8) Put water buds in your drain outlet and use this water for gardening. You can consume up to 5000 liters of water every year, for your gardening.
9) Place the latest cistern displacement device in your toilet cistern to reduce wastage of liters of water from every flush?
10) Do you need flush in every use of the toilet? It is debatable but you can save water by using bucket water or other stock water for minimizing your flush, keep in mind in every flush you use 10 to 15 liters of water.
11) Make an arrangement to use your basin outlet water for your toilet flush to conserve water. All of us know that water used for a flush is a waste of quality water but it is necessary to use. We can change our practice by innovating a process to save water. We have to make an arrangement from the basin outlet to flusher input by connecting a pipe and use the outlet water to full your flusher. For that, we have to install the flusher in down portion from the outlet point of basin.